Friday, April 17, 2015

Today is the beginning of something great.

Today is the day I start my new "way of living".
If you read my last blog you will know that I want to be healthy and fit and get back to my 115lb mark.
I have been trying to eat healthy and make good choices so I dont gain any more weight and im good in that area but I need to begin some sort of exercise every day.
I've decided to start with a 15min jog every day, 150 jumping jacks (it gets my hear racing and Its really easy to do anywhere), and 100 squats throughout the day.
I know its not a lot but I know it will make a difference over time. I'm not in any rush and this really works for me.
I seriously make myself angry all the time because I can never stick to something. It makes me so upset. I am so weak and break so easily. I dont know why im like this but I hate it.
So I decided to start something pretty easy to do, and I started jogging. Today. I watch my favorite youtubers for about 15 min while I jog. Before I jog I do my jumping jacks and 30 squats.
I've found a great way to get myself to do my squats throughout the day. Because I drink a lot of water I have to pee a lot so every time I go to the bathroom I do 30 squats after I'm done. Its an easy way to get them done and not have an excuse that I dont have time. Everyone goes to the bathroom, and if you drink water like you should, you should be going multiple times a day. Its easy and no one has to know.
Also all of these things can be done in your living room. No need to go outside. So if its raining or snowing or too hot you dont have to go outside. No more excuses:)
I literally pulled my couch out a bit and moved my coffee table and jogged around it for 15 minutes while I watched the Saccone Jolys on youtube, all of their vlogs are about 16min long so I just jogged the whole time.
I have no excuse not to.
Also ive taken "before" pictures so I can see my progress.
It will help keep me motivated:)
Also (again) I have started drinking smoothies more often to replace meals.
Its a great way to get your fruits other things you need every day and it keeps me full for hours sometimes I'm not really even hungry for lunch. I just eat something really small. I'll put up a blog about my smoothies and what blender I use and how I make mine:) yummy:)

So basically I'm starting a new lifestyle.
+eat healthy!
+drink lots of water!
+exercise!
+oh yeah and dont sleep too much. I'm starting to only sleep 7-8 hours. No more.

Would you like to join me?
Let me know in the comments if any of this works for you or you have any ideas.
:)
jclove
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment