Monday, October 19, 2015

My Absolute Favorite Makeup Remover.

Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
I have been using this makeup remover for a couple years now and I absolutely love it.
I have always had trouble finding a makeup remover that I liked until I tried this.
I saw it at Nordstrom Rack and I had to try it. Its pretty reasonably priced.  $6.99 on Neutrogena's site. I havent been able to find it anywhere but Nordstorm Rack so when im there(which isnt often) I have to grab it. I found it online. But I wish I could find it in a store because its a lot quicker to just go pick it up than to have to order it and pay for shipping and wait for it. Im out I need it NOW not in a week! I literally use it every day. 
I wear waterproof makeup because I hate when it runs down my face if I swim, or cry:( or my eyes just water. And I think it lasts longer too..
The only down side is its hard to get off, so you need a good makeup remover. Ive tried tons of different brands and types. I can deal with the makeup remover wipes but they arent my favorite.
I also use Q-tips with remover to touch up my eyeliner if I dont put it on nicely or evenly. 
I absolutely HATE any makeup remover with an oil base. I hate that oily feeling around my eyes and it gets in my eye sometimes and I see blurry for hours.. 
I like that this is a "lotion" instead of an oil because you can control it a lot better AND its moisturizing! Around my eyes my skin is very sensitive and gets irritated easily and also gets pretty dry. This product is very gentile and keeps my skin moisturized. Which I definitely like. :)
You can pop it on a cotton pad and wipe your makeup off or use a Q-tip and fix little details. I do both:)
I love it and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. It is amazing. Does its job and more. 
Go buy it. Now. 
ok..byebye 
jclove
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment